Current opportunities at Shopmatic
We are inviting potential ecommerce consultants to send their resumes to us for positions based out of Gurgaon or Bangalore.
The ecommerce consultants will be primarily involved in helping onboard anyone who wants to sell their products or services, online.
The consultants will undergo intensive training by Shopmatic, to be able to impart a world-class experience to people wanting to take their business online with us across different stages of the ecommerce lifecycle.
The minimum criteria for this position are:
- • Graduates or Post Graduates, with 3-5 years of experience in service industries.
- • They need to be well-versed and passionate about the online space.
- • They also need to be fluent in English, Hindi and one regional language.
Front End Design Developer
We are seeking a Front End Design Developer with a keen interest in Ruby on Rails and ReactJS. The successful candidate will be a developer with a creative mindset who deeply values the design aspects of the role. You will be working in a multi-national team, with various specialists skill sets in order to provide our customers a fully integrated ecommerce experience.
- • Candidate must have at least 2 years of industry experience.
- • Provide a link to portfolio which showcases your skill sets.
- • Able to take Sketch or Photoshop files and turn them into HTML and CSS with a focus on design details, responsive behaviours and thoughtful interactions.
- • Solid understanding of Responsive Design.
- • Familiar with version control via Github.
- • Be willing to constantly sharpen your skills on new front-end technologies.
Additional skills which are advantages to have:
- • Experience with Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Slim, CoffeeScript
- • Experience in payments, shipping, eCommerce and cloud solutions
- • Experience in mobile web application
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to produce a best-in-class design solution as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration. As a Senior UX/UI Designer you will lead the design effort, translate business requirements into user needs and incorporate input from cross-functional teams into design solutions.
- • Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of industry experience
- • Exceptional UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- • Hands-on experience in creating Information Architecture and design mockups
- • Solid grasp of web and mobile app design principles
- • Pay attention to detail
- • Be able to interact effectively with the sales, design, management and development teams across levels
- • Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
- • Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS